After you work with Customer Support to configure your cabinet devices in Miovision TrafficLink, you can connect to devices such as MMUs and Controllers using TrafficLink Remote Access Client.
- In TrafficLink, navigate to the intersection where the device is located and then click Devices.
- Next to the device you want to connect to, click and then click Connect.
- If you have not yet installed the TrafficLink Remote Access Client:
- Click Install to install the TrafficLink Remote Access Client.
- After the file downloads, click the filename to run it.
- Click Run > Install > Finish.
- After the installation is finished, click OK, click , and then click Connect.
- On the Connection Succeeded screen, make note of the host and port number and then click Continue.
- Open your client software and connect to the cabinet device using the host and port number. For example, 127.0.0.1, port 10001.
You can only connect to one cabinet device at a time. A connection to a cabinet device expires after 30 minutes.