- Current: v14.3
Scout with Connect Firmware
Firmware can be downloaded from the Central Devices tab or updated over-the-air (OTA).
v188.8.131.52 – Release Date: July 31, 2017
- Heartbeat frequency during recording is every hour instead of every half hour
- Heartbeat timestamps in Central align to the hour or half hour instead of occurring randomly.
- Scout now sends battery / memory time-to-zero values to Central.
- If Scout cannot send its MAC address data after recording completes, when it is next powered on, it attempts to send the MAC address data with the first automatic Heartbeat.
- SCK-80: If you forget a Connected Adapter in Central, it appears correctly on Scout without a “Registered on” value.
- SCK-229: If a blank schedule is pulled from Central, the recording will not be interrupted and restarted.
- SCK-246: Duplicate study names will not overwrite each other.
- SCK-242: Scout remains stable when a Heartbeat is cancelled.
- SCK-237: The OTA firmware update will not interrupt an in-progress capacity test.
- SCK-211: If you stop a Scout recording in Central, an “Unexpected Error” no longer occurs.
- SCK-212: Editing a current recording will not cause Scout to stop and restart the recording.
- SCK-221: The power button is disabled during updates and on-screen messaging is displayed to reduce the risk of rendering a Connected Adapter unusable if you take actions certain actions during a firmware update.