Follow these instructions to update Scout firmware without Connected Adapter or before you register Connected Adapter. With a registered Connected Adapter, you can update Scout Firmware over the air.
- Download the appropriate firmware file:
- Save scout_firmware_upgrade.bin to the root directory of an SD card.
- Insert the SD card into Slot A of Scout.
- You can update Scout in one of the following ways:
- Put Scout in Standby mode. The update automatically runs when Scout is in standby.
- From the Scout home screen, navigate to Settings > Update Firmware and then press Yes.